Kegs, beer bottles, growlers and wine bottles all mark an important closure to the initial phases of the brewing process. From here the steps are just as crucial, however they come with their own challenges and equipment.
There are many factors in determining the path for you. For example, the price of bottling compared to kegging can be much lower. You can recycle bottles, and simply purchase a capper and some caps. This method generally involves using some priming sugar to build the pressure and the bubbles in the bottle after it has been capped. Although priming sugar is not necessary if you are going from something already pressurized...such as a keg! The reason you may be choosing both kegs and bottles is for storage reasons, or maybe even for gifting.
One more important factor to consider with bottles is the color of the bottles. Light is beers enemy. That is why any beer that might have a shelf life is bottled in green or brown bottles. Clear bottles will not keep out the light, and therefor are a poor choice
Kegs on the other hand certainly require less steps, however it requires some more capital as far as expenses go. CO2 tanks are used to pressurize (note you can also use priming sugar for carbonation), and you have the investment in the kegs. Cornelius kegs are a common method, and very easy to store and transport. You can get very inexpensive tap systems as well. These types of kegs are not the only ones available. The only requirement besides being able to stay clean is that you can seal it with pressure. 15.5 Gallon kegs can easily be converted with some welding experience.
These are not all of the considerations but lay some of the groundwork. Its very possible that you end up with both bottles and kegs in your beer room, refrigerator or kegerator.
- Case of 12oz Bottles
- 24 Bottles per case
- New Amber Glass
- Use approx. 48 bottles per 5 gallon batch
- Pop top mouth for use with any capper & caps
- These are brand new 12oz amber longneck beer bottles and are sold by the case. Each bottle is made to withstand carbonation pressure. Use 48 bottles for a 5 gallon batch of beer.
- HEAVY DUTY GLASS - Our 16 oz beer bottles are made with durable, thick amber glass. Perfect for homebrewing, Kombucha, whiskey bottling, soda, cider, kefir, vinegar, oil, vanilla extract, and more.
- KEEPS CONTENT FRESH - The Flip Cap is easy to use and creates a tight seal, ensuring the content inside stays as fresh and delicious as the day you bottled it.
- AMBER COLOR is ideal for filtering light and protecting your home brew.
- COMPLETELY REUSABLE - Our durable glass beer bottles are built to last, so you and your loved ones can use and reuse them for years. PACKAGED SAFELY to prevent breakage during shipping.
- EXTRA-STRONG SEAL - The Flip Cap tops are made with sturdy steel and thick rubber gaskets to provide a super strong, leak proof seal, which helps preserve your homemade beverages, carbonation, or fermentation. 16 oz bottles. Case of 12. Amber Color.
Perfect for Your Next Delicious DIY Project
Do you crave homebrewed Kombucha? Love bottling your own handcrafted beer? Whether you're passionate about Kombucha, beer, whisky, soda, cider, kefir, vinegar and oil, vanilla extracts or any other number of tasty bottled treats, these are the glass bottles for you! Our 16 oz bottles are made from thick, durable, reusable glass so you can use and reuse them for all your delicious projects.
Super Strong Seal
No need to waste time and money on cappers and caps. Each glass bottle comes with its own built in flip cap. Our flip caps are made from sturdy steel and thick rubber gaskets to provide you with an ultra-tight 100% leakproof seal that will keep the contents of your bottle fresh and delicious. Rubber seal can be removed for easy cleaning. For more beer bottling fun, Ilyapa also offers 6 Packs of Amber Bottles and 6 and 12 Packs of Clear Glass Bottles. Makes great Christmas gifts.
We know you'll love the Ilyapa 16 oz Amber Glass Beer Bottles for Home Brewing. Free shipping when you click "Add to Cart" and order today!
- empty aluminum tank
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel For long life and great look
- Very strong and heavy weight
- Fits all standard beer faucet lever threads and shanks
- Complete 2 keg setup includes everything you need to mount two taps in the door of a refrigerator or kegerator.
- Ships ready to fill (empty). Federal law requires that the tank ship unfilled. Once filled this tank will be able to dispense 20-25 beer kegs. This tank can be used for other applications including hydroponics, paintball CO2 refills, sodastream refills, etc
- Certified for use in the U.S.(DOT) and Canada (T.C.). The tank is stamped with these markings.
- This tank has 1800 PSI service pressure.
- Made from high quality 6061-T6 brushed aluminum to ensure durability. Aluminum tanks will not rust as steel tanks do over time
- Includes carry handle to make transportation easier. Also includes new brass CGA 320 CO2 valve. 320 valves are approved by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and have a male thread for CO2 regulators.
- This new 20lb aluminum CO2 cylinder is great for home beverage carbonation or any application that uses carbon dioxide. It holds 20 pounds of liquid CO2 and is refillable. This package includes a carry handle for the tank, as well as a new brass CGA 320 valve. It ships fast from our stock. Federal law requires that the tank ship unfilled Please visit https://cyl-tec.com/ for more information about our company.
- Cylinder made from high strength Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Reliable in durability.
- Lightweight--up to 40 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders
- Brushed external surface provides a low-maintenance finish
- Highly corrosion-resistant interior and exterior
- 1800 psi Service Pressure
- Certified for use in the U.S.(DOT), Ships ready to Fill (empty), Includes New Brass CGA 320 CO2 Valve.
- ✔ INTORDUCING Pro Co2 Beer regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy.
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY - DUAL GAUGE This is a completely standard unit - you can be assured it works with everything! This regulator features a convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. You will need an adjustable wrench to tighten the lock-down nut. You can feel the heft of this unit at almost three pounds and if your Co2 tank is correctly chained to the wall it should last you a very long time.
- ✔ HAS a barbed output allowing you connect a variety of gas line types easily. There is a shutoff valve so you can relieve the pressure and easily switch kegs and tanks.
- ✔ WORKS GREAT works great with the big 15 gallon beer kegs, 5 gallon corny kegs, and even with the tiny blue Carbacap bottle carbonators! Regulator includes chrome shutoff valve with built in spring loaded check valve to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines.
- ✔ Equipped with all the specs a business owner could ever ask, this tool will become your dependable, go-to pressure monitoring solution that will offer you the peace of mind you need. CO2 Beer Regulator, The Pro's Choice!
Beer Draft Regulator Supreme!
Introducing Pro Co2 Beer regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy!
FeatureHassle free knob style pressure dial that allows for hassle-free, no-tool adjusting
Dual gauges for maximum control of how much pressure goes in and out of the keg
Smart Barbed output for easily connecting/ switching between kegs and tanks
Shut-off valve with built-in check valve for beer back-up prevention
Pressure safety & permanent seal at the inlet nipple that provides enhanced protection of leaks
Heavy duty construction
Heavy duty dual gauges
Big body for less pressure fluctuation
Large adjustment knob with lock ring, no tool required
Outlet barb sized for use with 5/16" ID gas hose
Regulator has a pressure safety system with blow off at 55 to 60 PSI
Eliminates the need for fiber washers upon refill.
Equipped with all the specs a business owner could ever ask, this tool will become your dependable, go-to pressure monitoring solution that will offer you the peace of mind you need.
Guarantee HIGH QUALITY!
>> Hurry! Scroll Up & Click the yellow "Add to Cart" button now! CO2 Beer Draft Regulator, The Pro's Choice.
- Pro Series Dual Output Double Gauge Regulator pressurizes two kegs at once
- Adjust pressure knob by hand - no tools necessary!
- Output Ball Valve - 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Home brew Kits and accessories
- This Pro Series dual-output double gauge regulator is loaded with high end features! If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for you. This regulator has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to. The Pressure Adjustment Knob can be turned by hand so it does not require tools. It also features a pressure release valve so you can release pressure from the system at the regulator. This is great a great feature if you have a keg coupler that does not include a pressure release valve.